Jubilee Terrace 2 Jubilee Terrace 2

One of those cases when you don't know whether it's retarded or just genius... Anyway 5 stars all the way.

MONSTER SHOW MONSTER SHOW

The idea is interesting, but ending is disappointing. It can grab attention, but you could've messed with viewers head a little bit. And, the sounds are somewhat aggressive. Keep it up, with some story you're gonna be good.

OnionEyes responds:

Yea, this was ment to be a quick test, since it was some time ago i animated something. But i have many stories in mind! :)

Old Man Dante - Dante's Inferno Old Man Dante - Dante's Inferno

The ending is disappointing - don't get me wrong, the animation, style, voice and sounds - it's all very good, and probably that's why the ending didn't live up to my expectations - I mean you were sooo close, it'd be way better if, while reporters were giving attention to the woman, in the background the old man like gets up, scratches his ass and in a second home collapses and old man gets f-ed by a falling beam - instantly - next scene - tombstone with his pic, funeral.. the end lol.

DRUNK BATMAN V SUPERMAN DRUNK BATMAN V SUPERMAN

Something is off with the voice - maybe mic issues. And flow is somewhat abrupt - eg scene Batman talking to Superman switching from one caracter to another - I'd like it better if there were inbetween frames - like camera would slide from one-another. You should try it out, it doesn't take a lot of time to accomplish, but might yield serious shift in viewers perception, like Pareto principle and such.

Hell's Uber Driver - Jared Fogle Hell's Uber Driver - Jared Fogle

I like the whole Frisky Dingo vibe you've got going on there. Keep em coming!

No-Man Episode4 No-Man Episode4

Nice quality and flow.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks for the kind words! :D